Rolling Stone hasn’t yet joined the ranks of Wired, Time and Esquire by offering full, up-to-date magazine issues on the iPad, but it will dip a toe in this week with the release of 500 Greatest Songs of All Time on the device.
The rock-and-roll institution released the digital version of the issue – which originally came out in December 2004 – on Tuesday. Unlike the print release, readers will be able to click a “listen” button to hear a short sample of every track from iTunes as they read along, and of course, buy the songs they like.
500 Greatest Songs of All Time is available through the Zinio app, a digital platform for magazine and print. Desktop users can catch a preview of it online in their browsers, and iPad users can peek at a few pages through the Zinio app.
- Black Friday deals on iPads just started at Amazon — here are the best
- iPad stock is drying up for holiday shoppers — here’s the proof
- Best iPad Deals and Sales for October 2021
- Best cheap tablet deals for October 2021
- The best Black Friday iPad deals for 2021