When Apple introduced the world to the iPhone 4S and iOS 5, we also met the voice-diction app, Siri. There were other changes, but Siri was the biggest and seemed to be Apple’s next attempt to change the world of technology.
Revealed at Apple’s 2012 World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC), iOS 6 probably won’t change the iPhone like 5 did but it is making Siri smarter and updating a number of other apps to make them simpler to use or more aesthetically pleasing. This includes abandoning Google Maps for Apple’s own Maps app, Safari improvements, and the new app Passbook.
For more details on the new apps, improvements and how Siri is getting smarter check out our coverage of iOS 6.
- Apple’s iOS 13 is now available. Here are all the new features
- WatchOS 6: All the new features in Apple’s latest Apple Watch operating system
- The best iPhone apps available right now (November 2019)
- The best iPhone games currently available (November 2019)
- Apple Watch Series 5 review: A smartwatch close to perfection