When Apple introduced the world to the iPhone 4S and iOS 5, we also met the voice-diction app, Siri. There were other changes, but Siri was the biggest and seemed to be Apple’s next attempt to change the world of technology.
Revealed at Apple’s 2012 World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC), iOS 6 probably won’t change the iPhone like 5 did but it is making Siri smarter and updating a number of other apps to make them simpler to use or more aesthetically pleasing. This includes abandoning Google Maps for Apple’s own Maps app, Safari improvements, and the new app Passbook.
For more details on the new apps, improvements and how Siri is getting smarter check out our coverage of iOS 6.
- Android vs. iOS: Which smartphone platform is the best?
- The best CarPlay apps for the iPhone
- The best Apple iPhone deals for January 2020
- How to set up an Apple TV and Apple TV 4K
- Jabra Elite 75t vs. Apple AirPods Pro: Who makes the better buds?