Steve Jobs and his Apple colleagues were extremely enthusiastic at their iPad event last week—so enthusiastic, they didn’t have one negative word to say about the Apple iPad. We think Jobs might have minored in psychology, because for those couple hours last Wednesday we were almost convinced that the iPad was the most beautiful, wonderful, amazing, phenomenal, great device ever. But then Jobs snapped his fingers and we snapped out of the positive reinforcement trance he had placed us under with those upbeat adjectives.
We weren’t the only ones noticing it either—the creative folks over at NeilCurtis.com noticed the trending positivity and took matters into their own hands. They edited the whole press conference to show the bounty of positive words the people at Apple had to say about their new tablet. Check out the video.
- Steve Jobs’ pre-Apple job application sold for nearly $175,000 at auction
- Behind the breathtaking visual effects of ‘Blade Runner 2049’
- Why the internet dooms the sneaker industry as much as it helps it
- 2 weeks after Kylie Jenner disses Snapchat, Snap lays off 120 engineers
- Here are the best iPad Pro keyboard cases to pick up with your new tablet