Folks who’ve bought a smartphone or other portable device with a big display can no longer use it as an excuse for skipping out on the gym: accessory maker Tune Belt has just rolled out its AB83 armband, specifically designed to handle devices with those large 4.5- to 5-inch displays. Now people can get their exercise and never miss a call, tune, or even a high-definition video on their gigantic smartphones.
The Tune Belt AB83 fits devices like the Droid X, HTC EVO 4G, Droid Incredible, Samsung Fascinate, and can even be scrunched down a bit to accommodate an iPhone 4 if you pack it something like in one of those bumper cases Apple was giving away for a while. The armband is designed to keep the back of the phone flat against the arm to there’s no bumpy feeling when wearing the armband, and Tune Belt says the AB83 keeps even heavily phones secure. The armband is washable—because you will be working up a sweat wearing it, right?—and the top access is covered to protect the device and to keep out moisture.
The Tune Belt AB83 has a suggested price of $19.95, and can be adjusted to fit arms from 9 to 17 inches,and smartphone users with big guns—or just bulky clothes—can get an armband extender for $1.50 to add six more inches.
- Stay fit and save cash with our top 10 affordable Fitbit alternatives
- Lenovo Mirage Solo with Daydream hands-on review
- Stay Pixel-perfect: Ten of the best Pixel 2 cases and covers
- Here are the 9 best Moto G5S Plus cases for the king of budget smartphones
- The Unihertz Jelly phone packs a lot of features in a tiny body