We don’t want to jinx anything, but the White iPhone is a reality, short only of an official announcement. Engadget published photos yesterday showing a Houston Best Buy advertising the stuff of legends. According to the retailer’s sign, the white iPhone 4 will be available through AT&T for $599.99 without a contract. You’ll be happy to note Apple isn’t going to cash in on the White iPhone’s infamy and the device will cost as much as its black predecessor.
It’s been a long, arduous wait for Apple fanboys dying to get their hands on the White iPhone, and one that might be coming to an end. It might just be enough to keep some users from switching to Verizon. But before you stake out any Best Buy retailers, remember that the iPhone 5 is loosely slated for a June arrival.
- iPhone X: Here’s everything you need to know about Apple’s best phone yet
- How to buy the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- Check out 30 of the best iPhone 7 cases and covers for your shiny new phone
- Huawei P20 Pro vs. Apple iPhone X: A battle of flagship smartphones
- These are the best iPhone X cases to protect your new Apple investment