XtremeMac, a portfolio brand of Imation Corp. and Apple accessories developer, unveiled the InCharge series of at-home and on-the-go chargers today CES. XtremeMac will also debut the Microshield Mix series of cases. XtremeMac’s new series of InCharge power solutions will be available in the U.S. at select retailers and at xtrememac.com starting in March.
Here are some details on XtremeMac’s new selection of chargers and cases:
- “InCharge Home is a dual USB iPhone/iPod wall charger featuring a low-profile design that allows charging of any two USB devices and easy access to the second outlet.” Suggested retail price: $29.99.
InCharge Home Plus
- “InCharge Home Plus offers all the features of the InCharge Home with added international adapters for worldwide use.” Suggested retail price: $39.99.
- “InCharge Portable is a rechargeable battery pack with a wall charger adapter and viewing stand for power anywhere on the go. A full battery charge delivers power equivalent up to two iPhone charges.” Suggested retail price: $79.99.
- “InCharge Mobile is a rechargeable battery pack and protective case for iPhone with an ultra-thin, low-profile design that offers up to four hours of extra talk time when fully charged.” Suggested retail price: $79.99.
- “InCharge Auto is a one-piece, ultra-compact car charger with an extendable coiled cord that manages the look of cables, keeping cars clean and iPhone and iPod models charged.” Suggested retail price: $19.99.
Microshield Mix Cases
- “This iPhone case sports a hard outer shell and soft inner liner to prevent scratches and protect against trapped dust and dirt.” The cases will be available in the U.S. in March with a suggested retail price of $34.99.