Looks like Amazon is trying to keep up with the pre-Black Friday sales a lot of major retailers are advertising. Amazon.com announced it will be offering a special Wii Fit Bundle for $290 with free shipping, but only up until November 22. When you purchase Nintendo’s Wii console along with a Wii Fit Plus and the Balance Board from Amazon.com you will receive a $50 gift card and, of course, new fitness games in addition to all of the games that came with the original Wii Fit game. Some of the included games are Punch Out, Shaun White Snowboarding, Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party, and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games.
Don’t be dismayed: the bundle may originally show up as $339.98 after you select it, but when you go to checkout a $50 instant savings will be applied to bring the total down to $289.98.
- My Nintendo rewards program will soon offer free Switch games
- Nintendo Switch passes lifetime sales of Wii U in less than one year
- Check out the best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for April 2018
- Check out the best Xbox One deals and bundles for April 2018
- Nintendo Switch vs. Xbox One: Can the new hybrid best the established console?