Wires! Who needs those? You can’t headbang properly if you’re wearing earbuds or wired headphones, but blasting music in your house could wake up the old lady next door. The next best thing is, of course, a silent disco. For that, you’re gonna need something like the Air-Fi Matrix Wireless Stereo Headphones. It connects to your mobile device via Bluetooth, or if you have the Galaxy S3 or S4, via NFC. How cool is that?
A full charge of the headphones lasts 18 hours and comes complete with a 3.5mm jack in case you do run out of power. The Air-Fi headphones usually goes for $150. Today’s DT Deals is slashing $50 bucks off so you can own this baby for just $100. Shipping is included, but muscle pain relief creams are not. Rock out responsibly.
- Workout playlist: Get pumped about pumping iron
- Become a master caster with these Google Chromecast tips and tricks
- Put your health first and get into shape with the best iPhone fitness apps
- Gaming without a GPU has never been easier, here’s how we did it
- How to photograph lightning: Tips for getting the best shots