The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a very good game. That’s just a fact: We gave it a 9 out of 10 rating and pretty much all other reviewers agreed that the incredibly complex role-player is a must-have for fans of fantasy adventure games. Today, Bethesda Softworks released the game’s Legendary Edition that comes complete with additional add-ons Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn at a pretty price of $60. Of course, at DT Deals, we don’t like to pay full price for anything – so we’re offering the game to you at 25 percent off. That’s just $45 for this critically-acclaimed title.
From weapons to magic spells to impressive armors, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will keep you entertained for more hours than you could ever imagine sitting in front of a PC for. The game is compatible with Windows XP and 7 and will need about 4GB RAM and 6GB in your hard drive. You’ll also need a Steam account (those are free, no worries). Get going – this deal won’t last forever!
- ‘Skyrim’ director Todd Howard: We’ll stop porting it when you stop buying it
- Bethesda knows where ‘The Elder Scrolls 6’ will take place, but it’s a secret
- Bethesda tweets a tease for an upcoming Fallout announcement
- Here are the best PlayStation 4 deals and bundles for June 2018
- What to expect from Bethesda’s E3 2018 press conference