The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a very good game. That’s just a fact: We gave it a 9 out of 10 rating and pretty much all other reviewers agreed that the incredibly complex role-player is a must-have for fans of fantasy adventure games. Today, Bethesda Softworks released the game’s Legendary Edition that comes complete with additional add-ons Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn at a pretty price of $60. Of course, at DT Deals, we don’t like to pay full price for anything – so we’re offering the game to you at 25 percent off. That’s just $45 for this critically-acclaimed title.
From weapons to magic spells to impressive armors, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim will keep you entertained for more hours than you could ever imagine sitting in front of a PC for. The game is compatible with Windows XP and 7 and will need about 4GB RAM and 6GB in your hard drive. You’ll also need a Steam account (those are free, no worries). Get going – this deal won’t last forever!
- Start your 57th character when ‘Skyrim VR’ hits Rift and Vive this April
- Playing games on the Nintendo Switch is so nice, you’ll buy your games twice
- Here’s how to watch the Awesome Games Done Quick 2018 speedrunning competition
- The 20 best Nintendo Switch games you can buy today
- ‘Doom’ Nintendo Switch update finally adds motion controls