Burned out on apps, keys and screens? Improve your analog life this weekend! Digital Trends’ brother site The Manual exists to give men straight-up advice, from unspoken suit rules you need to know, to the latest in fashion, food, drink, travel, grooming and culture. Here are a few of our favorite stories to appear on The Manual lately.
Cousins Zak Fellman and Todd Randall have been hand crafting their wooden canoe paddles for more than six years. They’re gorgeous, hand-painted and built to last, rendering them as suitable for your cabin wall as the open water before you.
These fresh shoes are outfitted with smooth suede, white uppers, and lightweight comfort to keep you on your feet long into those summer nights.
Wondering where to go this summer? You’ll build lasting memories at these five under-the-radar spots.
There will be plenty of Mint Juleps to go around on Kentucky Derby Day, but this year why not try some alternatives? Thanks to our friends at American Whiskey, we’ve got some brand new Kentucky Derby drinks for you.
Betty and John Shelley were able to fit a year’s worth of garbage into a single trash bin. If you want to learn how to reduce waste, heed their words.
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: Haptic bass straps, musical rings, and more
- The 20 best Xbox One games you can play right now
- Internet services are selling water to Cape Town residents facing Day Zero
- King’s Cup, anyone? The best games to play with Alexa
- The Manual Awards 2018: 7 must-visit cities in the U.S.