BMW recently unveiled its new M3 CRT, which puts the companies new carbon fiber technologies on display. The limited-edition sedan is based on the BMW M3 Saloon and archives a 3.5 kilograms per horsepower weight-to-power ratio. Along with a lightweight 3,483-pound body, the M3 CRT boasts a customary M high-revving V8 engine and 450 horsepower, which power it from 0 to 62 mph in just 4.4 seconds.
The production run will be very limited on the M3 CRT with only 67 units coming out of the BMW M GmbH factory. A official price has not been announced but it’s expected to be upwards of $150,000, and possibly closer to $200,000.
- Here is our take on the 10 greatest BMWs of all time
- 2019 BMW M2 Competition coming this summer with more horses and torque
- Even performance cars are getting hybrid engines
- BMW explains how the first-ever X2 will become king of the urban jungle
- Pilot program makes driving a BMW as easy as choosing a Netflix movie