When we headed over to the Chevrolet press reception this evening at CES 2015, we weren’t expecting much more than some OnStar news. Surprisingly, though, just two hours before the conference, the press team at GM decided to give us journalists a quick showing of the Volt.
Now, the wily press folks didn’t give any details; they’re saving those for next week in their home town of Detroit. But at least now we know what it looks like.
If you don’t mind my saying so, I rather think it’s got a bit of an Acura beak … and that’s not a good thing.
Want to know more? Well, you’ll have to click over to Digital Trends’ 2015 Detroit Auto Show coverage page for more.
- The best family cars for 2020
- The best road trip cars for 2020
- The best cars for camping
- The best electric cars for 2020
- What is a hybrid car, and how does it work? We’ve got the answers