Surprise! It’s the 2016 Chevrolet Volt … at CES!
When we headed over to the Chevrolet press reception this evening at CES 2015, we weren’t expecting much more than some OnStar news. Surprisingly, though, just two hours before the conference, the press team at GM decided to give us journalists a quick showing of the Volt.
Now, the wily press folks didn’t give any details; they’re saving those for next week in their home town of Detroit. But at least now we know what it looks like.
If you don’t mind my saying so, I rather think it’s got a bit of an Acura beak … and that’s not a good thing.
Want to know more? Well, you’ll have to click over to Digital Trends’ 2015 Detroit Auto Show coverage page for more.
- Cadillac is finally ready to take on Tesla with its own electric car
- Bolt vs. Volt: Chevy’s electrified models explained
- Boutique carmaker Karma Automotive, legendary design firm Pininfarina team up
- General Motors purges factories, staff, vehicle lineup to fund future tech
- Burn rubber, not gasoline with Chevy’s electric eCOPO Camaro concept