Armed with his famous Walther PPK and license to kill, James Bond will make his twenty-third motion picture appearance when the latest 007 blockbuster releases later this year.
The release of Skyfall will mark the film franchise’s 50th anniversary for the iconic secret agent and will be the third time British actor Daniel Craig reprises his role as Bond.
Of course we all know what the Bond films are famous for: beautiful women, edge-of-your-seat action, and–without a doubt–the amazing cars and gadgets Bond has had access to over the years.
It’s no secret that no other car shares as much history with the film franchise than Aston Martin. The iconic DB5 made its debut in 1964’s Goldfinger (driven by Sean Connery) armed to the teeth with machine guns and made subsequent appearances in Thunderball, GoldenEye, Tomorrow Never Dies, and Casino Royale.
According to The Sun, the iconic Aston has been spotted on the set of Skyfall, complete with “weapons dashboard”, while filming an intense chase scene in Glencoe, Scotland.
- These are the 10 best Aston Martins of all time
- ‘Trainspotting’ director confirms he will direct the next James Bond movie
- How the original ‘Bullitt’ Ford Mustang found its way back into the spotlight
- Here is our list of the most expensive cars in the world
- Everything we know about Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’ movie so far