The Tubik is a concept van from the quirky French automaker Citroen. According to them the Tubik is “a concept car designed to make travel meaningful again”. We kind of think that means it makes family road trips during summer vacation more tolerable. Maybe.
Most of these images are highly stylized or rendered but they do show off the one-box MPV shape of the Tubik and its asymmetrical entry portals. The driver’s seat is in some kind of hub by itself with a passenger bench that faces backwards. It’s as if Citroen wants the driver to have nothing to do with the rest of the vehicle. Adding to the futuristic looks are a ton of LED lights throughout the vehicle and a lack of windows. You should see a more realized version of the Tubik at the Frankfurt Motor Show in the second half of September.
- Citroen/Peugeot parent company establishes North American HQ in Atlanta
- Would you guess this sleek Porsche station wagon is entirely electric?
- The all-electric Genesis Essentia concept is the luxury future we want to see
- Lamborghini believes kids born in 2018 will still have supercar posters on their wall
- AAA finds American drivers becoming less afraid of self-driving cars