If you’ll recall not long ago we brought you our Digital Trends Best Concept Cars of 2011. Well, this week at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show we had a chance to check out a couple new concept cars first hand and got up close and personal with some old favorites.
Traditionally, CES has been all about cutting edge technology. But in recent times there has in been an increasing amount of crossover between the two, especially with the increasing amount of smartphone integration and internet connectivity many of the newest cars are sporting.
- MIT’s revolutionary new prototype plane has zero moving parts
- Pizza Hut tricks out a Toyota Tundra to whip up a pie in 7 minutes
- 8 seats and 16 cupholders: 2020 Hyundai Palisade reports for family-hauling duty
- Here’s why the spectacular SpaceX rocket launch in California looked so incredible
- The best sites and services for streaming movies and TV online