If you’ll recall not long ago we brought you our Digital Trends Best Concept Cars of 2011. Well, this week at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show we had a chance to check out a couple new concept cars first hand and got up close and personal with some old favorites.
Traditionally, CES has been all about cutting edge technology. But in recent times there has in been an increasing amount of crossover between the two, especially with the increasing amount of smartphone integration and internet connectivity many of the newest cars are sporting.
- Here’s how to master the new Road to the Show in ‘MLB The Show 18’
- See how Nintendo Labo works in three new cardboard-filled trailers
- ‘MLB The Show 18’: How to master pitching and keep runners off the basepaths
- Solve crimes adorably when ‘Detective Pikachu’ launches this March
- Here’s how to check if Facebook shared your data with Cambridge Analytica