If you’ll recall not long ago we brought you our Digital Trends Best Concept Cars of 2011. Well, this week at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show we had a chance to check out a couple new concept cars first hand and got up close and personal with some old favorites.
Traditionally, CES has been all about cutting edge technology. But in recent times there has in been an increasing amount of crossover between the two, especially with the increasing amount of smartphone integration and internet connectivity many of the newest cars are sporting.
- How the original ‘Bullitt’ Ford Mustang found its way back into the spotlight
- See how Nintendo Labo works in three new cardboard-filled trailers
- From TV tech to smart homes, Samsung’s Scott Cohen takes our questions
- Why weed tech is missing from CES 2018, even as the budding industry booms
- Need something to watch? Here are the best Amazon Prime TV shows