Two sexy and imaginative Ferrari concepts in one week is enough to make this self-professed fan of the iconic prancing pony smile — and so early in the week, too. But, of course, that is the hand we have been dealt, so without further adieu we introduce the Ferrari Aliante Concept.
The fruit of designers Arunkumar Shanmugam, Magnus Grettve and Daniel Soriano’s collective efforts; the Ferrari Aliante concept features a low profile with wide grille that acts as a centerpiece to an impressively striking and dramatic Ferrari concept. The exposed rear-engine with its Enzo-like placement and design make this one of the truer-to-source-material concepts we have seen. Now the only thing wiping away that smile is knowing that it’s not real.
- This collectible book about Ferraris likely costs more than your actual car
- Ferrari’s latest special editions are stripped down, old-school sports cars
- Ferrari shows sun worshippers some love with the 488 Pista Spider
- Going, going, gone! A rare Ferrari 250 GTO sells for more than $48 million
- The Ferrari from ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’ heads to the auction block