Who needs an office when you have a car? At least, when that car is a Mercedes. A new project known as “In Car Office” from the German automaker hopes to feed your workaholic habits by adding both Microsoft Exchange support and integrations with your work calendar into your vehicle.
While the idea isn’t necessarily to enable you to work from your car, the new features will help you become more productive while you’re on the go. So even if you’re stuck in traffic, you can be efficient. For example, In Car Office will use data from your to-do list to suggest calls you need to make, or places you might want to go. Your Mercedes can even pre-populate your navigation system with information from your calendar. Because who has time to waste actually inputting an address into your car’s GPS?
- Apple boss Tim Cook takes on Apple Car questions in interview
- 2021 Tesla Cybertruck vs. 2021 Rivian R1T
- The best infotainment systems for 2021
- Every upcoming electric car
- The best cargo vans for small businesses in 2021