With the upcoming release of Marvel’s long awaited (and hinted at over and over again) The Avengers film, comic and superhero fans just might be joined by eager gearheads looking to get a glimpse at the latest Acura NSX.
If the latest rumor – and pictures prove to be true – the mystery car being driven by Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.) on the set of the film will be the latest offering from Honda’s premiere marque.
The newest NSX will reportedly feature the same hybrid drivetrain from the 2001 Honda Dual Note concept, a 3.5 to 3.7-liter V6 and an electric hub motor in each of the front wheels. No official word yet from Honda, although they appear to be denying that the car in question is indeed a true representative of the latest NSX, so stay tuned…
- Acura adds some supercar touches to its MDX family crossover
- 2020 Acura MDX Sport Hybrid review: Not enough
- Hold your horses: Electric cars won’t go mainstream, Honda says
- The Honda CR-V Hybrid is more important than you think
- The best hatchbacks for 2019