With the upcoming release of Marvel’s long awaited (and hinted at over and over again) The Avengers film, comic and superhero fans just might be joined by eager gearheads looking to get a glimpse at the latest Acura NSX.
If the latest rumor – and pictures prove to be true – the mystery car being driven by Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr.) on the set of the film will be the latest offering from Honda’s premiere marque.
The newest NSX will reportedly feature the same hybrid drivetrain from the 2001 Honda Dual Note concept, a 3.5 to 3.7-liter V6 and an electric hub motor in each of the front wheels. No official word yet from Honda, although they appear to be denying that the car in question is indeed a true representative of the latest NSX, so stay tuned…
- 20 Netflix tips and tricks to make your streaming experience even better
- 2018 Toyota 4Runner: Release date, prices, features, and specs
- The best true crime podcasts offer chilling insights into humanity
- 2019 Audi A7 first drive review
- ‘True Detective’ is back, so here’s everything we know about season 3