Shot at Fuji Speedway, drivers track the one and only Lexus LFA with the RC F road car and the RC F GT3 race car for a four-wheeled ballet of horsepower.
The LFA brings 552 horsepower to the mix, thanks to its 4.8-liter V10 engine. This mighty power blasts the LFA from 0 to 60 in 3.7 seconds, after which it can climb to a 202 mph top speed.
Bringing up the flank is a pair of RC F GT3 race cars, which have already taken victories during Japan’s Super GT series. Under the hood is a sport tuned 5.0-liter V8 that produces 540 horsepower of race-winning might.
The “fly girls” of the crew are two RC F road cars, which house the same 5.0-liter V8 as their race counterparts, but these bring a still quite substantial 471 horsepower to the table. With this, the sports car can gallop to 62 mph in 4.5 seconds.
Throughout the video, the LFA asserts itself as the prima ballerina of the ensemble, but the carefully poised drifts of the RC F road cars show that they can still upstage with antics of their own. In the end, the entire waltz comes to a stellar curtain call, as all five cars line up and take a bow.
As much as we love watching racing, we wouldn’t mind if Lexus (or anyone else) took this show on the road.
- The 2020 Lexus RC F goes on a diet to run faster and hit harder
- 2020 Jaguar F-Type gets a limited edition, standard CarPlay and Android Auto
- Muscle cars, trucks, and EVs roared into the subdued 2019 Detroit Auto Show
- Lexus LC convertible concept teases a new open-air flagship
- Land Rover cancels the most stately (and expensive) Range Rover to date