Okay, so we don’t really know too much about the Lexus LF-LC concept, other than it was ” crafted from a clean sheet of paper at the request of Lexus headquarters in Japan” and that it was “conceived as a design exercise to explore the future of Lexus design” at Lexus’ Calty design studio in Newport Beach, California. But, with Road and Track leaking some tantalizing images and Lexus subsequently releasing the first official image of the new two-plus-two concept, the only thing we can say with certainty is that the suspense surrounding the LF-LC concept has us eagerly anticipating it’s official debut at the upcoming Detroit Auto Show.
For now, though, we just have to be content with these images, but as the Detroit Auto Show nears we’ll be bringing you more information on the Lexus LF-LC concept.
[Please Note: The first image in the gallery is the official image released by Lexus and the rest are the leaked images courtesy of Road & Track]
- The svelte Lexus UX is an entry-level crossover that’s easier to park
- Detroit Auto Show may bow to pressure, move to October
- Geneva 2018: What we saw from Audi, BMW, Porsche, and more
- The biggest carmakers are sitting out the 2019 Detroit Auto Show
- The 2019 Lexus ES keeps with tradition but says bye-bye to inconspicuousness