If you were the founder of Facebook, what car would you buy?
Personally, I’d get a Koenigsegg Agera R. But that’s because I like Swedish cars and I have a death wish.
So what car did the man with actual Facebook money, Mark Zuckerberg, buy? He got himself a Volkswagen Mk 6 GTI with a manual transmission. That’s right; his car is so basic, it doesn’t even shift itself.
When the fine folks and VW heard about this, they were rather pleased with Zuckerberg’s decision, as you might understand. Accordingly, they decided to send him a present.
But what do you get a man worth $12.4 billion? Well, you’ll have to watch the video below for yourself to find out.
- Ford teams up with Walmart to study consumer response to autonomous delivery
- How VW plans to leave its dirty diesel past behind with its own EV charging network
- Comedian Michael Lenoci talks Carnegie Hall and his podcast, ‘Guys Night Out’
- Watch this NASA engineer own porch pirates with a glitter bomb package
- Everybody wants to rule the world. Sims creator Will Wright shows you how