If you were the founder of Facebook, what car would you buy?
Personally, I’d get a Koenigsegg Agera R. But that’s because I like Swedish cars and I have a death wish.
So what car did the man with actual Facebook money, Mark Zuckerberg, buy? He got himself a Volkswagen Mk 6 GTI with a manual transmission. That’s right; his car is so basic, it doesn’t even shift itself.
When the fine folks and VW heard about this, they were rather pleased with Zuckerberg’s decision, as you might understand. Accordingly, they decided to send him a present.
But what do you get a man worth $12.4 billion? Well, you’ll have to watch the video below for yourself to find out.
- At Pikes Peak, VW just used an EV to smash a gas-powered record
- Jimmy O. Yang on replacing Erlich, becoming the Urkel of ‘Silicon Valley’
- Two Feet recorded a song, put it on Soundcloud, and woke up famous
- Star Trek icon George Takei talks social media, diversity, and ‘Discovery’
- What the hell? How Jonathan Higbee shoots these impossible street photos