If you were the founder of Facebook, what car would you buy?
Personally, I’d get a Koenigsegg Agera R. But that’s because I like Swedish cars and I have a death wish.
So what car did the man with actual Facebook money, Mark Zuckerberg, buy? He got himself a Volkswagen Mk 6 GTI with a manual transmission. That’s right; his car is so basic, it doesn’t even shift itself.
When the fine folks and VW heard about this, they were rather pleased with Zuckerberg’s decision, as you might understand. Accordingly, they decided to send him a present.
But what do you get a man worth $12.4 billion? Well, you’ll have to watch the video below for yourself to find out.
- Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook made ‘operational mistake’ before Kenosha shooting
- Mark Zuckerberg says he’s not making any more New Year’s resolutions
- We watched Zuckerberg’s testimony so you don’t have to. Here are 5 key takeaways
- Watch Live: Mark Zuckerberg testifies before Congress about Facebook Libra
- Here’s how Mark Zuckerberg plans to defend Facebook Libra in front of Congress