If you were the founder of Facebook, what car would you buy?
Personally, I’d get a Koenigsegg Agera R. But that’s because I like Swedish cars and I have a death wish.
So what car did the man with actual Facebook money, Mark Zuckerberg, buy? He got himself a Volkswagen Mk 6 GTI with a manual transmission. That’s right; his car is so basic, it doesn’t even shift itself.
When the fine folks and VW heard about this, they were rather pleased with Zuckerberg’s decision, as you might understand. Accordingly, they decided to send him a present.
But what do you get a man worth $12.4 billion? Well, you’ll have to watch the video below for yourself to find out.
- Jake Gyllenhaal will play a classic Marvel villain in ‘Spider-Man’ sequel
- Ford gave up on them, but Volkswagen still believes in sedans. Here’s why
- Facebook’s F8 starts Tuesday. What do you want to hear about?
- Bye-bye Beetle? VW says the retro icon will stick around a bit longer
- Bitcoin put him on the street. Then it made him a fortune