The Maserati GranCabri Fendi designed by Silvia Venturini Fendi unites two iconic Italian brands, both Fendi and Maserati carry with it a tradition of Italian craftsmanship and design.
The GranCabrio will be introduced at the 2011 Frankfurt Auto Show and as many would expect features the iconic touches and distinct style of both the Maserati and Fendi name. Under the hood the GranCabrio utilizes a 4.7 liter V8, automatic transmission, and unmistakable exhaust note.
Some may argue that style is just as important as function and the GranCabrio radiates Italian style and luxury with its triple-layer body color, fittingly named Grigio Fiamma Fendi; a custom dark grey with an iridescent gold finish on the surface. The wood trim Pergamena Fendi runs along the width of the dashboard. Not to be forgotten is the iconic Fendi yellow which features on the brake calipers and the embroidered yellow tridents on the headrests.
- Keep Notes is the latest app to get Google’s Material Design makeover
- Ted Baker’s posh new iPhone cases teach you how to accessorize like a pro
- Ferrari’s latest special editions are stripped down, old-school sports cars
- Google strips the color from its redesigned apps, but a little goes a long way
- The best Apple Watch bands and straps to stylize your timepiece