With the Olympics coming to London, Mini saw it as the perfect opportunity to launch a new special edition honoring the games with the Mini London 2012 Edition.
Never one to make a big statement, three diminutive special edition models were parked side-by-side while England Long Jump Champion J.J. Jegede was asked to do what he does best.
The special edition Mini’s will be offered in three colors: Chili Red, White Silver, or Lighting Blue. The London 2012 Edition will also be available in the base D, S, or SD varieties. Each outlined with a pair of unique 17-inch gray wheels, red, white, and blue interior stitching and other upgraded interior features such as lounge leather sport seats and chrome accents.
Check out the Mini London 2012 Edition in the photo gallery above.
- Special-edition Leica Summicron 50mm mixes modern tech and classic design
- Samsung’s marvelous Olympic-edition Note 8 is worthy of a gold medal
- Mini refreshes Cooper hardtops and convertible for the Detroit Auto Show
- 2018 Chevrolet Corvette: release dates, prices, specs, and features
- Here’s everything you need to know about the 2018 Ram 1500 pickup