The New York International Auto Show has been pretty eventful this year. Yesterday Porsche debuted its new Panamera S Hybrid and Panamera Turbo S. We took some shots of the hybrid here. Unlike the Turbo S, which has a nice V8 with 550 horsepower, the S Hybrid runs on a V6 with about 333 hp. Though, when you need it, the electric motor can add an additional 47 hp. The Hybrid can hit 60 mph in 5.7 seconds, has a top track speed of 167 mph, and will retail for about $95,000, which is a bargain when you compare it to the $172,000 the Turbo S will cost you. Both cars, along with a four-door version, will arrive this summer.
- See the next Porsche Cayenne hybrid get put through its paces in South Africa
- Geneva 2018: What we saw from Audi, BMW, Porsche, and more
- Mercedes-AMG charges into Panamera territory with a four-door GT fastback
- Hold on to your butts: These are the fastest cars in the world
- The 2019 Maserati Levante Trofeo SUV launches in NYC with 590 horsepower