If you’re an electric vehicle (EV) enthusiast, and happen to dig all those tricked out rides from companies like West Coast Customs, then you’re probably pretty bummed by the fact that most electric cars don’t get the same aftermarket love like their gasoline-guzzling cousins. Yeah, Justin Bieber had his god-awful chromed out Karma, but now there is something much classier. The truth hurts, doesn’t it Biebs?
Providing a worthy alternative to the standard extended-range plug-in hybrid, the White Knight Fisker Karma is a shining beacon of style class, and just enough flair from the crew over at SR Auto Group.
As you can see from the pictures, SR has taken the Fisker Karma and modified it with a sharp white paint job that happens to match a set of custom white wheels. Up top, the White Knight Karma features a blacked-out solar roof and tinted windows — perfect for keeping the paparazzi away from your slick ride.
Instead of the Karma’s standard 22-inch wheels, SR has placed a set of PUR 2WO 22’that the crew “machined down to their raw aluminum core and sealed with a clear coating.” The inserts of the tailored Karma received some styling attention too, and are color-matched with the exterior to help create an overall enhanced look that will certainly turn heads.
- Fisker plans sub-$40,000 electric SUV with 300 miles of range for 2021
- Karma Automotive unveils two head-turning concept cars, quicker 2020 Revero GT
- Boutique carmaker Karma Automotive, legendary design firm Pininfarina team up
- Don’t procrastinate, Credit Karma lets you file your taxes online for free
- Can electric motors finally make three-wheeled cars great?