If you’re an electric vehicle (EV) enthusiast, and happen to dig all those tricked out rides from companies like West Coast Customs, then you’re probably pretty bummed by the fact that most electric cars don’t get the same aftermarket love like their gasoline-guzzling cousins. Yeah, Justin Bieber had his god-awful chromed out Karma, but now there is something much classier. The truth hurts, doesn’t it Biebs?
Providing a worthy alternative to the standard extended-range plug-in hybrid, the White Knight Fisker Karma is a shining beacon of style class, and just enough flair from the crew over at SR Auto Group.
As you can see from the pictures, SR has taken the Fisker Karma and modified it with a sharp white paint job that happens to match a set of custom white wheels. Up top, the White Knight Karma features a blacked-out solar roof and tinted windows — perfect for keeping the paparazzi away from your slick ride.
Instead of the Karma’s standard 22-inch wheels, SR has placed a set of PUR 2WO 22’that the crew “machined down to their raw aluminum core and sealed with a clear coating.” The inserts of the tailored Karma received some styling attention too, and are color-matched with the exterior to help create an overall enhanced look that will certainly turn heads.
- Fisker promises the EMotion EV will be as wild to drive as it is to look at
- Bad Karma: GoPro will exit the drone market, cut more than 250 jobs
- Here’s everything you need to know about the 2018 Ram 1500 pickup
- 2018 GMC Sierra 1500 keeps on trucking as a best-selling pickup
- Here’s everything you need to know about the 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500