No one wold fault you for thinking, at first glance, that the Arrinera high-powered supercar was in fact a Lamborghini. It certainly borrows heavily from the famed Italian automakers, but as the old maxim states; imitation is the highest form of flattery, so you really can’t fault our Polish friends for their eye-catching efforts.
The first thing you notice about the Arrinera is its distinctly sleek exterior; with its squared off intakes scissor doors and intricate rear lights. The car itself is comprised of Kevlar and carbon fiber which sits on top of a tubular steel frame, keeping it light and nimble without interfering with the 638 horsepower and 6.2-liter supercharged V8 Engine.
At this time there is no word on cost or production, but here is hoping this one makes it out onto the road.
- Visa confirms Coinbase is not responsible for recent overcharges
- Navdy head-up display review
- Eat our dust, Elon Musk. Virgin’s Hyperloop One sets crazy new speed record
- GE is fast becoming the light of your life with more smart lighting options
- From candles to LEDs, a quick look at Christmas lights’ past