Volkswagen unveiled their redesign of the iconic Beetle this week in Shanghai, New York, and Berlin. The new design strays from the New Beetle of 1998 with a more aggressive, dynamic look. The 2012 Beetle is longer, wider, and lower than the previous model and features more interior room. In the UK there will be a choice of four different engines to put under the hood: A 1.2-liter TSI 105 PS, a 1.4-liter TSI 160 PS, a 2.0-liter TSI 200 PS, and a diesel 1.6-liter 105 PS. The car gets an estimated 40 mpg on the highway and 29 mpg in the city. The new Beetle will be available to order in the UK in the summer, no details have been announced yet on a U.S. release date.
- 2018 Toyota Tundra: Release date, prices, specs, and features
- 2018 Chrysler 300: Everything you need to know, from style to tech
- 2018 Toyota Tacoma: Release date, prices, specs, and features
- 2018 Ford Mustang: Performance, specs, features, prices
- 2018 Dodge Charger: Prices, specs, features, and more