Sexy women, fast cars, and…chewing gum? While the first two have gone hand in hand for what seems like eternity, we can’t help but raise a brow to the third, but that is exactly what happened recently in Guadalajara, Mexico as chewing gum company Trident gave a few unsuspecting taxi passengers the dream ride of their lives.
In a promotion for Trident’s new Twist gum, the company replaced a Mexican taxi cab company’s Nissan Sentras for two exotic alternatives, a Ferrari F430 Spider and a Porsche Panamera. Both wickedly fast cars were given the full taxi cab regalia and repainted with the familiar yellow with black and gold checkers.
The video is definitely worth a peek, as you’ll see these speedy supercars whipping around the streets of Guadalajara with their shocked passengers clutching the edge of their seats, smiling with delight and quite possibly a touch of terror as well.
- NYC mandates minimum wage for Uber, Lyft, other app-based rideshare drivers
- Waymo receives first permit to test fully driverless cars in California
- Hertz speeds up car rentals with biometric scan technology
- Uber is about to restart self-driving car tests but on a reduced scale
- Google celebrates 20 years with a slew of Easter eggs and new Google Images