Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May, formerly of Top Gear, have a new car show. It’s called The Grand Tour, and it premiered on Amazon Prime last Friday. The show promises gorgeous supercars, exotic locations, and a few explosions, so it’s pretty much business as usual for this trio. Digital Trends sat down with Richard Hammond in New York City to talk about what’s new and different on The Grand Tour, what remains from the old version of Top Gear, and what it takes to get a Ferrari LaFerrari, McLaren P1, and Porsche 918 Spyder together in one place.
The Grand Tour debuted on November 18th, with episodes currently being released every Friday to Amazon Prime subscribers.
- ‘Top Gear’ hosts Chris Harris and Eddie Jordan escape burning car
- The next Infiniti concept car will show how the sedan can evolve
- How to watch the Oscars online
- Bosch shows us how smarter cars help drivers stay focused on the road
- Hyundai Mobis shows off self-parking and eco-friendly automotive technology