Strand Craft’s 122 super yacht might be one of the most exclusive yachts in the world. Only six of the 24 million dollar yachts will be made, and each will come with its own “supercar” and an in-boat garage to hold it. The yacht will feature twin Rolls-Royce engines that can pump out over 14,000 horsepower and race to a top speed of 55 knots. Inside the 122 is an Art Deco interior and each room is decked out with 52-inch LED TVs and Bang & Olufsen sound systems. As for the supercar that comes with the yatch, it will feature a twin-turbo V12 engine capable of producing 800-horsepower and speeds up to 230 mph.
- Live like a Bond villain on Migaloo, the world’s largest submersible super yacht
- Hold on to your butts: These are the fastest cars in the world
- The best sports cars you can buy
- This 3,000hp Mercedes-AMG/Cigarette Racing boat is the supercar of the sea
- Here is our list of the most expensive cars in the world