Luxury phone designer Mobiado out of Vancouver has collaborated with Aston Martin on a stunningly upscale mobile phone/car device called The Grand 350 Aston Martin.
This high-end phone is comprised of CNC-machied aluminum which comprises the bulk of the case, a 2.36-inch 271-carat sapphire cystal screen with 16 million colors, stainless steel keys, quad-band antenna (you know–for all your international jet-setting) Bluetooth, micro USB connector, GPS and more.
Needless to say the device is going to be expensive, you probably won’t be carelessly letting these babies drop out of your briefcase like our handsome friend in the photos is doing, but if you are planning on pairing this with your latest Aston Martin it probably doesn’t matter.
- Aston Martin gears up to build electric cars at new Wales factory
- 2019 Aston Martin DB11 V8 Volante review
- Aston Martin’s first electric car arrives next year with 602 horsepower in tow
- Aston Martin will revive James Bond’s DB5 at a price only Goldfinger can afford
- The most anticipated new TV series for 2018 and beyond