Luxury phone designer Mobiado out of Vancouver has collaborated with Aston Martin on a stunningly upscale mobile phone/car device called The Grand 350 Aston Martin.
This high-end phone is comprised of CNC-machied aluminum which comprises the bulk of the case, a 2.36-inch 271-carat sapphire cystal screen with 16 million colors, stainless steel keys, quad-band antenna (you know–for all your international jet-setting) Bluetooth, micro USB connector, GPS and more.
Needless to say the device is going to be expensive, you probably won’t be carelessly letting these babies drop out of your briefcase like our handsome friend in the photos is doing, but if you are planning on pairing this with your latest Aston Martin it probably doesn’t matter.
- These are the 10 best Aston Martins of all time
- Behind the wheel of the 2019 Aston Martin DB11 Volante in Nice, France
- Aston Martin evaluates an electric sports car as Tesla closes in on its turf
- Aston Martin allies the past and the future to revive its Lagonda brand
- Could Aston Martin shake up the Formula One status quo as an engine supplier?