Top Gear has loads of segments on its own channel involving the Stig, but on this channel, he’s the star of the show. From the looks of the trailer, the videos of the channel will be comprised of challenges involving the Stig, like when he drove a Proton Satria rally car, co-piloted by Richard Hammond, when the UK team challenged the Australian TG hosts. There’ll also be the bits where the car in question is just too dangerous or outside of the regular presenter’s skill level, as well as his classic runs around the Top Gear test track, adding another time to the famous leaderboard.
Amusingly, he’s taken an active involvement in the comment threads, too, but in typical fashion his replies… don’t say anything. Nonetheless, its good to see him reaching out to his fan base. As of now, the channel just has the teaser and full trailer for the site, but subscribing to it is a simple thing that will deliver a little bit of Stig (and all his globally displaced cousins) into your life on a regular basis.
- Driving a prototype 2020 Passat at Volkswagen’s Arizona Proving Ground
- The best internet speed tests
- Safety driver in Waymo autonomous car causes collision with biker
- He created comics, movies, and superheroes. But Stan Lee lived for joy
- Rapper Goon Des Garcons talks about new music and his love for Elon Musk