For those that might not know, Wiesmann is a small German boutique automobile manufacturer, founded in 1985 by brothers Martin Wiesmann and Friedhelm Wiesmann. While the brothers started off doing custom convertible hard-tops, they have throughout the years created their own unique array of car designs, and one such example is the elegantly commanding , Wiesmann GT MF5 Roadster.
Integrating both a powerful engine and a unique design (somewhat reminiscent of a TVR Tuscan) the Wiesmann GT MF5 Roadster is built upon an aluminum monocoque chassis and features a fiberglass shell with a front and rear- double wishbone suspension. Under the regal hood, a TwinScroll Twin Turbo V8 churning out 555 horsepower can be felt — especially since the MF5 Roadster can achieve 0-62 mph in a mere 3.9 seconds and reach a top speed of 193 mph.
Sadly, Wiesmann does not offer their line of autos this side of the Atlantic — and with no clear plans to do so any time soon –it looks like these pictures will have to do until then.
- These are the 20 best Porsches ever made
- BMW explains how the first-ever X2 will become king of the urban jungle
- Jaguar XE SV Project 8 proves its mettle at the ultimate automotive crucible
- This DSLR and mirrorless lens make photos feel like a painting
- Sci-fi thriller ‘Dark’ earns quick season 2 renewal from Netflix