â€œThe Hive-Mindm realizes the full potential of mobile computing by pairing Alienware’s cutting-edge performance with Intel’s latest mobile technology,â€ says Kevin Wasielewski, VP of Marketing forAlienware Corporation.
Based on Intel Centrino mobile technology, the Hive-Mindm delivers the ultimate wireless mobile computing experience. This innovative technology focuses around three new components, the Intel?PentiumÂ® M Processor, Intel 855 chipset family, and Intel PRO/Wireless Network Connection 802.11b, which allow users to work, play, and connect on the go.
The Hive-Mindm offers features designed to enable extended battery life, integrated wireless connectivity and standards-based security support. Users can enjoy longer system performance and connectto WiFi-certified wireless LAN networks and “hotspots” all over the world, all in a sleek and portable solution.
The Hive-Mindm is available for reservation through Alienware’s call center at 1-800-ALIENWARE (254-3692) and will be available through the company’s website www.alienware.com by late April. TheHive-Mindm is expected to be available at Best Buy stores nationwide later this year.
- 5G is coming — here’s what to expect, and when to expect it on your carrier
- HTC’s Vive Focus mobile VR headset uses the same lenses, displays as Vive Pro
- Gmail will be AMP’d up using a speedy new tech that makes emails pretty
- Best Buy to close down all 250 of its U.S. mobile phone stores
- T-Mobile keeps adding more customers with low prices and freebies