The plug and play WL-330 is as small as a deck of cards is not only a wireless access point, but also a wireless bridge/repeater and a wireless Ethernet adapter.
The ASUS WL-330 Pocket Wireless Device
From ASUS’ product page:
The WL-330 is a driver-free, plug-n’-play WLAN device.In access point mode, just plug the WL-330 to Ethernet cables or an Ethernet-capable device and that’s it.
With the user-friendly setup wizard, configuring the security system is a walk in the park. For advanced users, configuring network settings and WDS function can be done through web-based management.
In Ethernet adapter mode, the WL-330 by default will search and connect to the AP/router with the strongest signal. Moreover, pressing the reset button one time will allow the WL-330 to switch to the next AP.
Read more about the WL-330 at ASUS’s Website. The WL-330 doesn’t appear to be on the market yet. We’ll let you know when we see it.
- Simplify your life with one of these wireless smartphone charger deals
- Redesigned Jeda Wireless Pad charger for Tesla Model 3 piles on new features
- Charge your smartphone with Anker’s wireless charger pad, now half off on Amazon
- The best wireless phone chargers for your iPhone or Android
- Razer’s Wireless Charger will turn your desk into gamer heaven