Quote from the review at Icrontic:
“There would be no way for me to accurately test all of the items on this card or the features of the bundled software. Having played with the Audigy’s time scaling, 3D sound modeling, and clean-up features in the past, I can confident say that Creative delivers a feature rich sound solution for a relatively low cost to the consumer.
Surprisingly, I have no complaints (I usually ALWAYS find something to complain about). The lack of certain 24 bit capabilities in USB 1.1 mode is going to be disheartening for some older laptop owners, but this is the fault of the USB 1.1 standard data transfer limitations and not Creative’s fault. “
- ATC’s CDA2 Mk2 will make you want to put the phone away and dig out your CDs
- Shred the gnar while listening to your favorite tunes with Domio Helmet Audio
- The history of home audio systems
- Sonos vs. Bluesound: A Hi-fi, Wi-Fi Speaker System Shootout
- Get your vinyl spinning (and sounding) right with the best phono preamps