We were tickled by Best Buy’s new e-cycle billboard. Gizmodo reported that Best Buy is truly trying to prove a point in Times Square with its e-cycle billboard—the entire word “e-cycle” is composed of outmoded gadgets and gear. As scary as it is that there are heavy machines mounted to a sing dangling above people’s heads, we think this is way cool. This billboard is a largely visible reminder that Best Buy will take just about any broken, unwanted or obsolete gadget off your hands and e-cycle it for you.
Best Buy says you can bring in up to two items a day, per household, and most things are absolutely free. Although, there is a $10 charge for TVs 32″ and under, CRTs, monitors and laptops — but the electronics retailers says it will give you a $10 Best Buy gift card to “offset that cost.” Enjoy the pics courtesy of Gizmodo.
- The best computer desks for 2019
- Here are the best tech gifts you can snag for $100 or less
- The best Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts
- The best turntables for 2019
- The best free music download sites that are totally legal