From Canon’s press release:
Canon expands its commanding presence in the imaging industry with the rollout of nearly two dozen new consumer products at the 2004 Photo Marketing Association exhibit Feb. 12-15. Building on the company’s recently announced record results for 2003, Canon’s big picture for 2004 features a battery of new imaging products designed to fit pro photographers’ needs and consumers’ lifestyles.
“Canon is proudly in the position of imaging industry leadership thanks to the foresight, creativity, and talents of our engineers and designers who consistently find new ways to improve technology for real world applications,” said Yukiaki Hashimoto, senior vice president and general manager of the consumer imaging group at Canon U.S.A., Inc, a subsidiary of Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ). “It is our goal
- Canon pulls veil off its 4K prosumer and waterproof camcorders at CES 2019
- Best telephoto prime and zoom lenses for Nikon and Canon
- From 11K to just OK: The biggest photo gear announcements at CES 2019
- Canon EOS RP hands-on review
- From f/1.2 primes to the mysterious DS, here are Canon’s upcoming RF lenses