If Charter Communications happens to be your TV service provider, and you also happen to be a subscriber to the Showtime network, you’re in luck today.
Charter just announced that it has rolled out an authentication service that allows subscribers of its TV service who have Showtime bundled into their packages to access Showtime Anytime, which is the network’s on demand content service. Showtime Anytime grants its users access to hundreds of hours of Showtime content, along with live broadcasts to both the network’s east coast and west coast feeds. You can access Showtime Anytime on your PC, as well as iOS, Android and Roku apps, allowing you to watch movies and hit shows like Homeland from the comfort of your desk chair, couch and more, whether you’re at home or on the go.
If you’ve got a Charter plan and you want to get in on the action using your PC, you can log into Showtime Anytime by heading over to this page, clicking the “Log In” button, selecting Charter from the drop down list on the left side of the menu and logging in using your Charter account name and password. From there, just pick out what you want to watch and enjoy!
What do you think? Sound off in the comments below.
- Showtime comes to LG smart TVs, no cable subscription required
- Facing Facebook: Congress should take action to protect our privacy
- ‘Billions’ third season is the showdown fans have been waiting for
- How to watch the 2018 Winter Olympics online
- Cord-cutting 101: How to quit cable for online streaming video