From Compro’s press release:
Compro Technology today introduced two new models to its acclaimed VideoMate product line. VideoMate DVB-T PCI Tuner Card dual digital/analog tuner chip and USB 2.0 digital TV Box let you watch and record digital and analog terrestrial TV broadcasts on your PC. Enjoy the clarity of digital TV without sacrificing existing analog TV programming.
The VideoMate DVB-T PCI Tuner Card incorporates Compro’s exclusive Power Up Technology that lets you schedule future recording of TV programs without keeping your PC on around the clock. Remote controlled power on/off lets you control your PC just like a TV set. Additionally, Compro Picture Purifying Technology, including dual voltage regulators and ComproPVR software guarantee crystal clear video quality and user-friendly functionality. The low-profile PCI card form factor allows you installation in standard and barebone PC cases.
The VideoMate DVB-T USB 2.0 TV Box is a digital terrestrial external TV box with a USB 2.0 interface. Featuring high-speed USB 2.0 transmission, power-up scheduled recording and MPEG- 1/2/4 format support, the VideoMate DVB-T TV Box turns your PC into a complete home entertainment center.
VideoMate digital TV products comply with the Digital Video Broadcasting-Terrestrial or DVB-T, international standard. Over 35 countries have adopted the DVB-T standard for transmitting digital TV signals. Using the same video compression technology as satellite TV and DVD discs, DVB-T provides clear, interference-free TV picture quality. Compro VideoMate DVB-T PCI Tuner Cards include both digital and analog TV tuners so that you can enjoy the broadest range of programming.
VideoMate DVB-T Digital Terrestrial PCI Tuner Card Key Features
- Philips SAA 713X video decoder
- Both digital and analog TV reception
- Power up scheduling
- Remote Controlled Power on/off
- Low-profile card design
- Dual voltage regulators
- Fully functional IR remote control to operate TV and DVD players (with ComproDVD)
- Stereo/NICAM TV audio fro analog TV
- Capture analog video from Composite or S-Video
- Don’t wake the baby! How to connect headphones to a TV
- Cutting the cord? Let us help you find the best streaming TV service
- Amazon Fire TV review
- With a new app for Tizen-powered Samsung TVs, Tablo now supports most smart TVs
- Roku infiltrates soundbars and wireless speakers with its own voice assistant