Corsair Memory, Inc. today announced new XMS2 5300 speed modules at low latencies. These memory modules offer the incredibly fast speeds of DDR2 5300 and the low latencies of 4-4-4-12 with the added benefits of the Pro Series heat spreader and memory activity LEDs.
These modules are available in a pair of 512MB modules. These products are based on the new DDR2 technology which increases the memory bandwidth available for memory intensive applications.
DDR2, the second generation of Double Data Rate memory technology, includes new features such as a larger 4-bit prefetch and programmable on-die termination (ODT) to reduce signal bounce and improve reliability at high speeds. This new specification also utilizes 240 pins.
According to Joe James, Corsair Marketing Director, “the DDR2 5300C4 modules are extremely fast and are a must-have for all gamers.”
The TWIN2X1024-5300C4PRO AND CM2X512-5300C4PRO are available immediately from resellers world-wide. For more information, please see the datasheets available here http://www.corsairmemory.com/corsair/xms2.html and the press release on our website http://www.corsairmemory.com/corsair/news.html.
- Muscle cars, trucks, and EVs roared into the subdued 2019 Detroit Auto Show
- The best travel cameras of 2019
- The biggest production and concept car debuts at the 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show
- Google may start using SD cards to give Chromebooks more storage
- An experimental drug could help fight memory loss in Alzheimer’s patients