Corsair Memory, Inc. today announced new XMS2 5300 speed modules at low latencies. These memory modules offer the incredibly fast speeds of DDR2 5300 and the low latencies of 4-4-4-12 with the added benefits of the Pro Series heat spreader and memory activity LEDs.
These modules are available in a pair of 512MB modules. These products are based on the new DDR2 technology which increases the memory bandwidth available for memory intensive applications.
DDR2, the second generation of Double Data Rate memory technology, includes new features such as a larger 4-bit prefetch and programmable on-die termination (ODT) to reduce signal bounce and improve reliability at high speeds. This new specification also utilizes 240 pins.
According to Joe James, Corsair Marketing Director, “the DDR2 5300C4 modules are extremely fast and are a must-have for all gamers.”
The TWIN2X1024-5300C4PRO AND CM2X512-5300C4PRO are available immediately from resellers world-wide. For more information, please see the datasheets available here http://www.corsairmemory.com/corsair/xms2.html and the press release on our website http://www.corsairmemory.com/corsair/news.html.
- Samsung beefs up the data center with a new SSD packing 31TB of storage
- For singer Tory Lanez’ totally freestyled new album, memories are everything
- ProGrade Digital promises a failure-free card, but do you believe them?
- Intel’s Radeon-backed ‘Hades Canyon’ mini PC runs games at 1080p, Ultra graphics
- Acer updates the Chromebook Spin 11 with a slimmer figure and Pentium CPU