Corsair Memory, a maker of memory products, earlier this week announced an upgrade to their line of rugged Flash Voyager USB drives. Starting immediately, a new 4GB capacity is available for $259.
The Flash Voyager USB drive line, which also comes in 128MB, 256MB, 512MB, 1GB and 2GB configurations, is enclosed a proprietary all-rubber casing which Corsair says helps to protect against water and high temperatures. The line comes equipped with a security application which creates a hidden, password protected partition on the drive.
Other features of the Flash Voyager series include USB 2.0 plug and play functionality in both Windows and Mac environments, dual channel technology which brings about reported read and write performance at 19MB/sec and 13MB/sec respectively and a bundled lanyard and USB cable.
- Digital currency prices fall after SEC warns about exchange dangers
- Plantronics Voyager 6200 UC wireless headphones will cure your noisy office woes
- Sony’s new flash accessory can keep up with 10fps bursts and 200mm telephotos
- How to Install an SSD in a PlayStation 4 or PS4 Pro
- What is an SSD? The ultimate explanation of the solid-state drive