The Graphics Blaster Picture Perfect has an ESP of US$179.99 and is immediately available online from www.creative.com and will also beavailable at selected retail locations.
“As multi-megapixel cameras become commonplace, editing and combining large images on the PC takes longer. By speeding up the photo editing and panoramic stitching processes, the Graphics BlasterPicture Perfect enables amateur photographers to spend more time on their hobby and less time at the PC,” said Jim Carlton, senior brand manager for graphics and video at Creative. “By incorporatingvisual processing technology from the professional graphics business into the consumer market, we enable digital photographers at all skill levels to save valuable time and get great results.”
Based on the new VP500SE Visual Processing Unit (VPU) from 3DlabsÂ®, the Creative Graphics Blaster Picture Perfect takes digital photography to the next level by enabling consumers to view picturesin ultra-high resolution, to stitch images together to create panoramic photos, and to apply multiple special effects. The Creative Graphics Blaster Picture Perfect stitches at incredible speeds – upto three times the speed of current graphics cards – and is exclusively combined with customized, full versions of ArcSoftÂ®’s PhotoImpressionTM, Panorama MakerTM, and ArcSoft PhotoPrinterÂ®. Usingthe included photo-editing suite, consumers can quickly and effortlessly edit images, create true color calendars, greeting cards, or screensavers.
The Creative Graphics Blaster Picture Perfect is loaded with 64 MB onboard memory and displays digital images in both ultra-high resolution and true color modes. Equipped with DVI and VGA connectors,Graphics Blaster Picture Perfect supports both flat panel displays and standard monitors including dual-head configuration. The AGP 2x or 4x compatible graphics solution is easy to install, and fullysupports WindowsÂ® 98 SE, Windows MEÂ®, and Windows XPÂ® operating systems and important APIs like DirectXÂ® and OpenGLÂ®. Users will also enjoy excellent visuals from general desktop applications inaddition to the latest 3D games. A suite of award-winning software from ArcSoft is included with the Graphics Blaster Picture Perfect that includes:
- PhotoImpression – includes a variety of advanced image-editing features and special effects filters running directly on the Graphics Blaster Picture Perfect and combined into a fun, easy-to-use application.
- Panorama Maker – seamlessly combines horizontal, vertical, or tiled sets of images to create breath-taking panoramic photos. Panorma Maker uses the Virtual Processing Unit (VPU) on the Graphics Blaster Picture Perfect to increase the stitching speed.
- PhotoPrinter – simplifies multiple image printing on a single page and multiple page print at one time.
Pricing and Availability
The Creative Graphics Blaster Picture Perfect is available online for US$179.99 at creative.com and will be available at selected retail locations. For more information about the Graphics BlasterPicture Perfect, visit http://www.creative.com/.
- 15-inch MacBook Pro gets more powerful with new AMD Vega GPUs
- Digital Storm Aventum X gaming PC review
- Nvidia GeForce RTX GPUs: Everything you need to know
- Everything to know about AMD’s CES 2019 reveals: Ryzen 3, Radeon VII, and more
- AMD is pulling ahead in the die shrink race with 7nm CPUs and graphics cards