Crucial now offers the following video cards:
* Crucial RADEON 9800 PRO 256MB currently priced at US$469.99.
* Crucial RADEON 9800 PRO 128MB currently priced at US$355.99.
* Crucial RADEON 9600 PRO 128MB currently priced at US$174.99.
* Crucial RADEON 9200 128MB currently priced at US$90.99.
* Crucial RADEON 9200 SE 64MB currently priced at US$53.99.
“We have expanded our video card line to offer an option for just about everybody,” said Crucial Technology General Manager Fred Waddel. “The Crucial RADEON 9200 series is a great introductory-level card for price-conscious customers, the Crucial RADEON 9600 PRO offers a high-end graphic experience for the mainstream computer user, and the Crucial 9800 PRO line will appeal to the gamer or multi-media professional looking for extreme graphics performance.”
Visit www.crucial.com/pr/videocards for more information about Crucial’s new video cards. All Crucial video cards are powered by ATI technology and come with a multilingual user guide, limited lifetime warranty, free second-day shipping within the contiguous U.S. on qualified orders, and Crucial’s renowned customer service and technical support.
- New benchmarks show increased MacBook Pro performance using external graphics
- ASRock’s four add-in graphics cards are based on AMD’s Radeon RX 500 Series
- You need a GeForce GTX 1070 or better to get the best out of HTC’s Vive Pro
- The best graphics cards
- AMD announces two new VPs of Radeon graphics, filling void left by Raja Koduri