PC maker Cybernet today unveiled a new â€œZero Footprint PCâ€ at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Called the ZPC-9000, this computer in a keyboard looks to be available now for a starting price of $570.
The ZPC-9000, as described by Cybernet, â€œis an entire PC embedded inside a normal 104 keyboard. It features all of the standard PC hardware, such as the Pentium 4 CPU, LAN and other PC parts.
Other features of the ZPC-9000, which is the second of Cybernet’s computers in a keyboard, include up to 2GB of DDR-400MHz memory, a 7-in-1 card reader, 2-button touchpad, CD-RW/DVD and a fourth generation Intel Extreme Graphics Controller.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 is made for Windows PCs with ‘innovative form factors’
- Get the best of both worlds: Enter to win a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 2-in-1 laptop
- How Logitech continues to thrive in the post-PC world
- How to transfer files from Android to your PC
- How to connect a Nintendo Switch controller to your PC