PC maker Cybernet today unveiled a new â€œZero Footprint PCâ€ at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Called the ZPC-9000, this computer in a keyboard looks to be available now for a starting price of $570.
The ZPC-9000, as described by Cybernet, â€œis an entire PC embedded inside a normal 104 keyboard. It features all of the standard PC hardware, such as the Pentium 4 CPU, LAN and other PC parts.
Other features of the ZPC-9000, which is the second of Cybernet’s computers in a keyboard, include up to 2GB of DDR-400MHz memory, a 7-in-1 card reader, 2-button touchpad, CD-RW/DVD and a fourth generation Intel Extreme Graphics Controller.
- Legendary role-playing game ‘Chrono Trigger’ is now available on PC
- How to connect a Nintendo Switch controller to your PC
- Microsoft and Nvidia are using ray tracing to make graphics more realistic
- Cortana flaw enables hackers to load malicious websites from the lock screen
- Fujitsu in talks to sell mobile division and leave smartphone business behind