From D-Link’s press release:
The D-Link Wireless Presentation Gateway eliminates the cables between the projector and the PC, providing contiguous access for multiple presenters to deliver presentations in a group environment.
The D-Link Wireless Presentation Gateway is a powerful presentation tool that connects through a standard VGA connector to a projector or LCD panel to receive and display images wirelessly from any 802.11g- or 802.11b-enabled desktop or notebook PC within the range of the wireless network. The Presentation Gateway is compatible with virtually all presentation projectors, supporting multiple resolution settings up to 1024×768 pixels and up to 24-bit color depth. The device includes an intuitive Presentation Session Manager Software that allows multiple presenters one-click access to the monitor or projector.
“The new D-Link Wireless Presentation Gateway is a scalable and efficient gateway representing the next generation of presentation solutions,” said Steven Joe, President and CEO of D-Link North America. “Its standard-based wireless interface provides a common method for accessing the gateway, thus allowing multiple users to integrate individual presentations into a larger conference or group presentation environment.”
The D-Link AirPlus G 802.11g Wireless Presentation Gateway Features:
- Support for displays with up to 1024×768 resolution and 24-bit color
- D-Link One-Click Session Manager Software for seamless group presentation delivery
- Plug and Play installation for instant IP assignment and configuration
- Customizable Display Screen for customization of displays before, between and after presentations
- Web-based utility with advanced features including device settings and firmware upgrades
- Enhanced security with up to 128-bit WEP encryption
With plug-and-play IP configuration, the D-Link 802.11g Wireless Presentation Gateway matches wireless network settings automatically for simple access and setup. The D-Link Wireless Presentation Gateway features a Web-based utility for advanced option features including banner page customization for images including meeting agendas and conference logos before and between presentations, wireless settings such as SSID and 64/128-bit WEP encryption, and firmware updates for future enhancements.
Price and Availability
The D-Link AirPlus G Wireless Presentation Gateway (DPG-2000W) will be available in April through authorized retail, reseller and distribution partners at a Manufacturer’s Suggested Price MSRP of $299 and an Estimated Street Price ESP of $249. The D-Link Wireless Presentation Gateway comes with a One Year Warranty and absolutely FREE 24/7 Technical Support including firmware updates.
- Amazon has another shot at a live shopping channel like QVC
- Is Google launching a game-streaming service? Watch our GDC livestream to see
- February 27 Pokémon Direct presentation may give us a glimpse of the Gen 8 game
- How to switch phone carriers like a pro and avoid early termination fees
- How to watch this morning’s AMD CES 2019 press conference