Dell announced today that its super-slim Adamo XPS is here and will provide users with “a unique experience.” Dell says that with just a swipe of a finger, the keyboard appears from under the display as the system opens. The feature set challenged engineers to build the latest technology into a compact space, including:
- 4GB* DDR3 800 memory;
- Intel Core 2 Duo (1.4Ghz) ultra-low voltage processor;
- Thin 128GB SSD for faster, cooler, quieter and more durable storage than traditional hard drives;
- A13.4-inch high-definition display.
“Our engineers and designers are breaking new ground and throwing away the old rules with the introduction of Adamo XPS,” said Alex Gruzen, senior vice president of Dell consumer products. “We think the Adamo XPS will inspire an emotional connection with anyone who sees it.”
Our very own Rob Enderle described this new Adamo notebook as the “hottest Windows 7 product” in the market. To get more specs on Dell’s Adamo XPS, check out our Adamo XPS review by Rob Enderle.
- Amazon’s Deal of the Day takes up to $700 off Dell’s refurbished XPS 13, XPS 15
- Dell teases new XPS laptop with Intel’s 10th-gen Ice Lake for summer 2019
- Everything new with the 2019 Dell XPS 13
- Dell’s new XPS 13 moves the webcam back up top, right where it belongs
- Nose cam no more. How Dell avoided a notch and fixed the XPS 13’s biggest flaw